53. 53 Click Drop Off A Unit Choose Customer and Location
132. 132 Here is an example of the List View
140. 140 Send the invoice to customer After validating the customer invoice, you can directly send it to the customer via the ‘Send by email or Send & Print’ Button
81. 81 Septic Workflow cont’d IF Customer wants to enter in credit card info manually driver can either Click Send & Print OR driver can Click Preview and let customer enter in Credit Card information for processing.
135. 135 Commissions Cont’d NOTE: If you don’t see Group By Payment Date you may need to Add Custom Group
131. 131 Here is an example of the Map View for our example List.
145. 145 Balance Sheet The balance sheet summarizes your company’s liabilities, assets and equity at a specific moment in time. Click here to view on our demo server –> https://test.portabletoilets.app/web#action=769&menu_id=519
26. 26 Static Route Overlay cont’d Zoom in on the Giant Purple Pin Click on nearby route stops until you find one that works for your situation. In the example below I can see that the Unit Location or Work Order could be assigned my Wed 5 Static Route for recurring service OR delivered on my Wed 5 Scheduled Route.
54. 54 Click Add Unit To Location & Set Rented PRO TIP: The Admin Scanner is a great tool for pickup and delivery drivers. They can assign units to locations even if they aren’t on their Scheduled Route.
73. 73 Once you are back to the Order Entry View you will see that the payment has been processed, the work order generated, and the final paid invoice generated. If this is a special event or a non- recurring order you are finished. If not follow instructions below. If this is a recurring order click Manage Contract to create an invoice contract for this customer.
130. 130 After clicking the options you want the list will filter to show you the service types in the given time period. You can view the report as a List or Map. You can export to Excel By Selecting all Records –> Action –> Export OR you can Ctrl+P to Print a PDF of the List.
1. 1 The PRO Software System Instruction Manual v2.0 Written By Vernon Hogan Engineered By Vernon Hogan, Stojan Ivastanin
44. 44 Depot Options Click Route Overview if you want to see a map of the route or download a PDF route sheet. This is recommended if you are going to be in bad cell service areas.
155. 155 QB Cont’d On the Home Menu Click –> Bookeeping Click Chart of Accounts Click the Gearbox/Settings Icon on directly above the rightmost column to toggle a dropdown menu. Click the Number Column Checkbox
17. 17 This will take you back to the Work Order Creation Screen. You should now be able to choose the Location you just created underneath the Customer Dropdown. PRO TIP: Make sure to fill out Scheduled Arrival, Special, Work Order Notes, and Pickup/Dropoff Requests. Click Save
31. 31 Click Cancel Job Driver will now skip that stop for this route ONLY PRO TIP: If you cancel a work order by mistake simply toggle it back to Planned and driver will see in on his dashboard.
87. 87 Validating Multiple Invoices CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO Open up your target Draft Invoices in List View Rubix Cube –> Accounting –> Invoices Select the invoices you want to Confirm Click Action –> Confirm Draft Invoices
120. 120 Troubleshooting Camera and GPS Permissions for the Android Tablets ONLINE DRIVER DASHBOARD NOTE –> Please make sure that the tablet Android OS and Chrome Browsers are updated. Many times the issue is that alone and will fix any camera or gps issues. Click Settings –> Software Update and see if everything is up to date to start. Update if needed and try scanning/camera again.
138. 138 The document is composed of three parts: The top of the invoice, with customer information, the main body of the invoice, with detailed invoice lines, the bottom of the page, with detail about the taxes, and the totals. Try it yourself on our Demo Server –> https://test.portabletoilets.app/web#action=348&model=account.inv oice&view_type=list&menu_id=519
9. 9 How to Reset a User Password Rubix Cube –> Settings –> Manage access rights Click on the User you want to send a PW reset too. Click Send Reset Password Instructions This will send a password reset to the users email address. Click Here for Video of Workflow
153. 153 QB Setup Cont’d After you have found your PRO Chart of Accounts please login to your QB Online Account. Click the Gear/Settings Icon located at the Top Right of your screen. Under YOUR COMPANY Column click Account and settings
154. 154 QB Cont’d Click on the Advanced Option Under the Chart of Accounts Options Click the Edit Icon located on the Right Side of Screen. Toggle the Switch to Turn ON Enable Account Numbers. Make sure the Show account numbers checkbox is selected. Click Save. Click Done at bottom of screen.
156. 156 QB Cont’d You should now see a Number Column on your QB Chart of Accounts Click the Pencil/Edit Icon on right Side of Screen You can now enter in a COA Account Number into the Number Column. Go to your PRO Software Chart of Accounts and Enter in the corresponding journal code into this Column.
77. 77 Septic Workflow cont’d This is the main difference in a Septic Order versus a Toilet. You will now click CREATE INVOICE . This will create a draft invoice which your septic driver can access from his mobile device, edit, and confirm. On the popup select an option.
116. 116 MRO cont’d Reporting Reporting is key to any operation, so we have built in couple of ways to show your route plans. They are: Original Routes Optimized Routes Original vs Optimized ( See a side by side comparison ) Results
121. 121 If the OS and Chrome are updated to latest versions then continue with troubleshooting. Click Settings Click Location Click App Permissions Make sure Chrome is In the Allowed Only While In Use
24. 24 The Importance of the Unit Location Detail Page Rubix Cube –> Route Scheduling –> PRO Data –> Unit Locations Or Search for “Unit Locations” in Main App Menu The Unit/Jobsite Location page contains ALL your jobsite specific information. It is here you can find out details about specific jobsites, enable settings specific to the jobsite, and see things like Work Order History.
32. 32 Moving Static Route Locations Rubix Cube –> Route Scheduling –> Routes –> Static Routes Click On the Static Route that has locations to remove. Click Locations Tab
102. 102 Truck GPS Tracking If you want to enable Truck and/or Driver tracking talk with your trainer about getting setup. Once your trucks are being tracked you can then generate reports, see truck pins on maps, and get other useful data. Service Records Service Records can be created by clicking on the Services icon above. Follow instructions to create and save.
104. 104 Human Resources Management Rubix Cube –> Employees Employee information can be stored here in the Employee HR module. It is required for timesheets to work. If you are wanting to use the Attendance and Timesheet functionality of the PRO System you will need to create your employees here and link to their internal users. Select an employee card for more details about the employee.
142. 142 Reconciliation Now let’s reconcile! Click Reconcile You can now go through every transaction and reconcile them or you can mass reconcile with instructions at the bottom. After reconciling the items in the sheet, the related invoice will now display “You have outstanding payments for this customer if you did not register a payment directly on the invoice. You can then reconcile them to pay this invoice. “
144. 144 Customer Agings Report: The customer aging report or accounts recievable will be an additional key tool for the collector to understand the customer credit issues, and to prioritize their work. Use the aging report to determine which customers are overdue and begin your collection efforts. Click here to view on our demo server –> https://test.portabletoilets.app/web#action=780&menu_id=519
147. 147 Quotation Templates Cont’d Step 1 –> Enter in Name and Billing Lines Step 2 –> Work Order Information Click the Work Order Information Tab Click Add a line to toggle a popup to fill out the dropoff WO
149. 149 Quotation Templates Cont’d Next do the same thing to Fill Out your Pickup Work Order Click Save to close the Popup Click Save again to Save the Template itself
20. 20 How To Do Basic Route Optimization cont’d How to Reverse Route Order Simply Click the Reverse Order button location on both Static and Scheduled Route View. How to Toggle on Route Street Highlights Toggle Show Directions to ON Route Highlights will Appear on Map
76. 76 Septic Workflow cont’d IF you are using Authorize as your credit card gateway you can go ahead and enter in the credit card number using the Add a card button. Otherwise, continue with the workflow if the driver will get the card or check information at time of service. After all information is filled out you can click Save Click Confirm to create the work order. You can now assign this work order to a Septic Driver now or later on in your dispatching workflow.
79. 79 Septic Workflow cont’d Click Edit to modify. Modify Invoice If needed. Click Save Click VALIDATE when ready to take payment
80. 80 Septic Workflow cont’d Invoice is now ready for payment. Septic Driver can do one of the following: Send Invoice to Customer for them to Fill Out and Pay Take Card Information Manually and Pay Take a Check and Register Payment In all three scenarios a paid invoice receipt will be sent to customer automatically after payment is registered or approved. IF CHECK click Register Payment to Log Payment.
6. 6 Part I: The Essentials How to Login to the Application Step 1 –> In a Web Browser go to Your Application URL Depending upon your company name it will be similar to: https://demo.portabletoilets.app Enter in your Email and PW Click Log in https://prosoftware.app/slides/slide/how-to-login-pro-software-12
35. 35 b Step 1 –> Open Static Route View Step 2 –> Toggle List View Click on the Static Routes you want to Print or Export. Click Action OR Click Print
16. 16 Enter Location/Jobsite Information on the Create Unit Locations Pop-up After Filling out Address, Location Name, and Optional Info Click Save & Close IMPORTANT: CLICK Save Again on the Customer Screen Pop-up PRO TIP: Phone, Contact Name, and Notes entered here will be shown on the driver dashboard EVERYTIME this unit location has units scheduled for service.
52. 52 Admin Scanner Linking a Unit to a Location How to Admin Scan and Link a Unit to a Location Dashboard –> Admin Dashboard Scan the Unit or Enter The QR Number PRO TIP: You can set your QR Code Numbers to be the same as your unit number to make manually entering in the unit # a breeze for your drivers.
85. 85 Invoice Contracts cont’d A popup will now appear where you can create invoice lines that will automatically recur. There are a lot of options here so I will just go over one scenario. See your trainer or attend the Open Classes to learn all the different options and master this important part of the PRO System! In this example I have Construction Toilet that will be billed every 28 Days until I stop this contract line. Click Save MAKE SURE TO HIT SAVE AGAIN ON YOUR CONTRACT
97. 97 Payment Reports and Information Accounting –> Customers –> Payments Click on the record you want to view for more information. This is an area of the program where grouping and filtering is critical. You can use these tools to be able to get to whatever data you need and save those reports as Favorites. In the Example below I am sorting Payments by Type and Date to get a report of payments for a specific Time Period.
98. 98 Credit Memos Credit memos are created automatically if you receive an overpayment from a customer. During the Register Payment workflow you will be asked to Keep open or Mark invoice as fully paid. If you want to keep an open credit to be applied on the next invoice for the customer click Keep open and Validate when done. Now there is an open credit for this customer that can be applied to any invoice. You can apply it to another invoice by clicking Add next to the credit line at the bottom of any Unpaid Open Invoice for that customer. You can find a list under the Credit Notes menu.
123. 123 How To Manage Customer Portal Users Rubix –> Settings –> Users Toggle Off Internal Users Filter This will show all Users of the System. You can click on any customer in the list and manage normally. To change their password manually you can select Action-→ Change Password Make sure to send the password to the customer if you choose this option. You can also Send a Password Reset or New Invitation Email by clicking the button.
148. 148 Quotation Templates Cont’d Check the Special you are Using for Special Event Dropoffs and the quanity of Units To Drop-Off. NOTE –> If you want the pickup and dropoff Requested amounts to populate automatically and CHANGE according to the quantity on the Billing Lines you can enable the checkbox called Auto Qty?. Make sure you have the Special Type itself configured as a Dropoff as PRO allows for many types of Specials. Options for the Type of Special can be found in Route Scheduling –> PRO Data –> Specials
150. 150 Quotation Templates Cont’d Now let’s create an order and use our new Template! Click Create Under Your Order Entry Menu Select Your Customer, Unit Location Select the Template we just Created Fill out any Additional Information Click Save
50. 50 How to Take A Picture of A Unit or Jobsite After Scanning the Unit you can Take A Picture Click Take A Picture to enable your camera. Click Yes to any permission requests. IF you do not see anything on your screen or see a circle icon click Flip Camera to toggle out of selfie mode. Point to what you want to take a picture of and press the action/take picture button. (This can be phone specific) Every phone type/brand will require a little bit different setup and testing to figure out the best way for this to work. Contact PRO Tech Support if you want suggestions on how best to make this work for your team.
59. 59 Click on Icon to see work order details and perform any dispatching workflows When you are ready to setup a recurring invoice for this customer click Manage Contract NOTE: Make sure that you have filled out the work order Special and any pickup or drop off requests you need for the job.
62. 62 Click on Icon to see work order details and perform any dispatching workflows When you are ready to setup a recurring invoice for this customer click Manage Contract NOTE Make sure that you have filled out the work order Special and any pickup or drop off requests you need for the job.
65. 65 Click on Icon to see work order details and perform any dispatching workflows When you are ready to setup a recurring invoice for this customer click Manage Contract NOTE Make sure that you have filled out the work order Special and any pickup or drop off requests you need for the job.
68. 68 Click on Icon to see work order details and perform any dispatching workflows When you are ready to setup a recurring invoice for this customer click Manage Contract NOTE Make sure that you have filled out the work order Special and any pickup or drop off requests you need for the job.
127. 127 Click Refund Choose Linked CC Transaction Type in Amount Click Refund to Refund the Authorize Transaction NOTE: On Credit Note Make so to click Add underneath Totals to apply the debit to the account to balance your journal and close out the credit note.
7. 7 Creating a Home Screen Shortcut to the Driver Dashboard (Or any other module) on your Phone. All functions and features of The PRO System are available on all mobile devices including billing, work order, creation, and quotation requests. Part 1 –> Iphone Open Safari Browser Navigate to the Driver Dashboard by going to –> https://demo.portabletoilets.app/web#action=413&menu_id=262 Click Driver Dashboard Click Icon In Bottom Middle Screen Click Add to Home Screen
46. 46 DROPOFF NOTES It is OK and COMMON if you need to click Close Location Without Scanning. You will be prompted to leave Notes. This is optional. It can take 2-3 MONTHS before all unit and locations are setup correct so that you don’t need to use the Gold Button. Also if you encounter a bug or are unsure of what to do please put it in the Notes and move on to next Location. If you see a negative number or the Drop Off Prompt doesn’t come off the Location Stop please DO NOT drop off again. Close Location Without Scanning, leave some notes, and your manager will contact tech support to fix.
90. 90 Reports in the PRO System Reports are a large subject and are generally not something covered during implementation. If you would like to see what reports are available in the PRO System open up your Accounting Module and Click the Reporting Menu. PRO TIP: Reports can be customized for your business. If you are wanting a custom report talk to your trainer about getting a quote to build it for you!
94. 94 Purchase Orders, Expense Tracking, and Vendor Management The PRO Software System offers comprehensive expense tracking. This includes Purchase Order, Bills, and Expense tracking at the account level. Talk with your Trainer about the options if you are interested in learning more. Accounting –> Vendors PRO TIP: Once all your expense data is entered and being tracked you can use that data to get comprehensive Route Profitability Reports.
95. 95 Credit Card Gateways The PRO System offers several options for processing credit cards. Currently we support the following gateways. Authorize MX Merchant First Data (Payeezy) Most merchants and banks will support on of these three Gateways. If you are unsure contact them and see if they do. Once you are setup for one of the above gateways simply let your trainer know and we will configure the system for accepting credit cards through the customer portal.
139. 139 Open or Pro-forma Invoices An invoice will usually include the quantity and the price of goods and/or services, the date, any parties involved, the unique invoice number, and any tax information. “Validate” the invoice when you are ready to approve it. The invoice then moves from the Draft state to the Open state. When you have validated an invoice, PRO gives it a unique number from a defined, and modifiable, sequence. Accounting entries corresponding to this invoice are automatically generated when you validate the invoice. You can see the details by clicking on the entry in the Journal Entry field in the “Other Info” tab.
12. 12 Click Here For Example Kanban View Kanban View I refer to as the Drag N Drop OR Card View. Data is shown on cards with columns identifying groupings that we find useful. Two places in the system we see this as a default view are the CRM and Scheduled Route Default Views. Below are a few examples. Information inside cards can be customized. Talk to your trainer to get a quote on adding additional information.
34. 34 Click Edit Click Locations Tab Click Add A Line Type In and Select Location Name To Add Repeat as Needed Click Save When Finished
47. 47 PICKUPS Step 1 –> Scan Unit or Enter Number Step 2 –> Click Q7 PICKUP Step 3 –> Repeat as Needed Click Unit Details to Confirm Units have been taken off Location. DONE
60. 60 Fill out Pop Up Form Information Choose Create a new contract OR Add to Existing Contract Invoice Every Date Start Date of Next Invoice Invoicing Type Click Create A New Contract Note that in this example I set this invoice contract up to sync to my batch billing day of 1/30/2021. The first invoice will be created for a prorated amount with the second invoice creating at full price. Prorating is automatically calculated in all billing workflows in the PRO System.
72. 72 Prepaid Worfklow cont’d IF OPTION #2 Click the Preview Button This will take you to the customer portal view. Click Accept & Pay to enter in customer credit card information and run the transaction. After info is entered click Pay & Confirm to run the card and finish. Click the Back button twice on your browser to go back to the internal application.
82. 82 Septic Workflow cont’d IF Driver is given a credit card to enter for payment they can click the Preview button shown on last page to go to Customer Portal. Click Pay Now Enter In Credit Card Information Click Pay Now (Below) To Process Payment and Send Customer Receipt DONE
86. 86 How to send a Customer Statement Automatically By Month NOTE –> If you do not see this option in your application ask your trainer to enable it for you and/or your team. Step 1 –> Open Accounting Module Step 2 –> Customers –> Customers Step 3 –> Choose A Customer From List Step 4 –> Click Edit Step 5 –> Enable Checkbox Step 6 –> Choose Date of Month to Send Step 7 –> Save Invoice will now be automatically sent on this day each month. Click Here For Video of this Workflow
88. 88 Printing and Batch Printing Invoices Printing Invoices is easy in the PRO System. Any invoice can be printed by opening the invoice and clicking Print –> Invoice. For batch printing Open up your Invoice List and Group/Filter for which ones you want. In the example below I am grouping/filtering to get a list of all Open Invoices by month. I then selected all the Invoices for the Month of January. Click Action –> Invoice Batch Print –> Follow Instructions This will print in the background and send notification to user when print is ready. Click Here For Video of Workflow
92. 92 Sales Tax Cont’d You can find default Sales Tax Settings on the Customer and Unit Location Records. If you set the Customer ALL Unit Locations will have that same tax applied UNLESS you set the Unit Location specifically. If you wish to configure your sales tax up by zip codes talk with your trainer. You will need to get a list of the Zip Codes in your service area along with the Tax you want applied when that zip code is used in an invoice. The PRO System also can be connected to Tax Cloud which is an external service that calculates sales tax rates automatically. NOTE: We do not endorse or profit in anyway from Tax Cloud.
122. 122 If that doesn’t work then Open Chrome and go to your Application URL (Web Address) https://mycompany.portabletoilets.app/web/login (make sure to use https://) Login with your Username and PW (Ask Manager if Unsure) If any popups for Permissions Display Press Allow Click the Lock Next to the Web Address AFTER YOU ARE LOGGED IN. If you see Site Permissions or any notifications here make sure to allow Camera, GPS, and Storage. You may not see anything here depending upon you tablet model.
37. 37 Depots and Yards Depots and Yards are two words used to describe the same thing in the PRO System. They are locations which you can use to base your routes out of. They play a role in how a route is optimized if placed at the beginning and end of a route. In the PRO System you can have multiple Depots from which your routes are based out of OR equipment can be assigned. If you would like to assign a Contact as a depot simply open up the Contacts Module and click on the Contact you want to assign as a Depot. Make sure the Depot click box is checked. Now you can use this Contact as a depot stop throughout the system.
38. 38 Portable Toilets and Equipment Management How to Create different Unit Types Rubix Cube –> Portable Toilet Management Click Portable Toilet Management Menu Click Create Fill out Name and Unit Type (You can create more Unit Types by clicking Create and Edit Below) Click Save DONE
151. 151 Quotation Templates Cont’d After you Save Click –> EDIT –> Work Order Information Tab to Modify the Scheduled Arrival Dates of the Dropoff and Pickup Work Orders that will be created after you Confirm Your Order. Click on a line to Toggle a popup which will let you modify the work order information as needed. You can change the delivery dates and even add Work Order Notes. NOTE –> You can now create the work orders either automatically or create them one at a time depending upon your needs by clicking the + Icon next to the Work Order you want to Create
56. 56 Product Configuration cont’d CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO The Required fields you need to fill out are: Product Type Related Type of Unit (If Applicable) Sales Price Price Per NOTE –> Product Type must be SERVICE if you want to have invoices be automatically prorated. Weekly price does not work with a Price Per Month. In most cases you will not use this field. Product configuration is covered in more depth in our classes, videos, and private training depending upon your needs.
71. 71 After you have Save the Draft Order we will now perform 1 of 2 Actions. 1. Send to Customer to fill out card information and Confirm 2. Take the card information over the phone BOTH of these actions will CONFIRM THE ORDER FOR US and send the Work Order to Dispatching. Prepaid is by far the most efficient workflow in the system as the INVOICE is also created and the customer is sent a receipt and a copy of their paid invoice AUTOMATICALLY. IF OPTION #1 Click the Send By Email Button. A popup will appear. Click Send when you are ready to send it to customer to pay and confirm.
83. 83 Invoice Contracts Invoice Contracts are how the PRO System creates, manages, and sends out invoices. We cover this subject daily in our Billing Classes because it is so important. You can see all your Invoice Contracts by going to: Rubix Cube –> Accounting –> Customers –> Customer Contracts Click on any contract to Edit OR click Create to create a new one. Note: Contracts are best created through our Order Workflows but can be created manually if needed. PRO TIP: Contracts can be grouped, filtered, and organized to give you an idea of what invoices are being created next.
111. 111 MRO cont’d Click Create Click Locations Tab Click Load From File Click Upload File Save IF you are starting with a spreadsheet import you will need to choose vehicles and fill out your Depots and Parameters Tab. Unit Locations are Now Imported
129. 129 Click Completed to show all completed work orders for this example. Click Filters and choose filters you want to apply. In this case we are going to show display a report for all pickups and dropoffs that occurred Last Week. To do this I will choose the following Filters –> Last Week’s Routes Pickup Dropoff
30. 30 Canceling Work Orders on Scheduled Routes Removing Even/Odd Location Work Orders off Scheduled Routes while Training Wheels are ON. Click on any stop you want to cancel (pop up will appear) Dashboard –> Route Scheduling –> Click On Route Card PRO TIP: Cancel ALL Work Orders on a Scheduled Route if you are unable to delete it. The system requires that all work orders be canceled in order to delete. You can also Mark All Work Orders Completed.
93. 93 Chart of Accounts You can find your Chart of Accounts in the Accounting Module. Accounting –> Configuration –> Chart of Accounts The default Chart of Accounts is set according to recommendations by the PSAI. I used one of their recommended presentations to build the expense and income categories found herein. They can also be customized to match up to your current Chart of Accounts. Talk to your accountant about this to get a list of your current COA.
103. 103 Employee and Attendance Management Attendance Tracking Options The PRO System currently offers employee time tracking. Clocking In and Clocking Out is done by way of the Attendances Module. Once setup employees can click here to clock in and clock out. Information is stored under the Employee HR Records and can be exported and tracked via our Timesheets module described below. Timesheets You can view employee Timesheets information by clicking on the Timesheets icon. Ask your trainers if you don’t see this option on your application and they will enable it. You can export your timesheet to Excel by clicking the Export Timesheet Menu at the top of the screen.
107. 107 Pre-Trip and Post-Trip Checklist Enable electronic DVIR Records Automatic Attendance Sync DVIR Checklist with Attendance clock ins and clock outs. Track Your Trucks on a Scheduled Route Displays the last location of the driver in your Scheduled Route Dispatch Views. Auto Create Work Order Create Unassigned Work Order after a Quotation is confirmed manually, by paying, or by signature Pickup and Drop Off Channel Log a message in a channel whenever a unit is delivered or picked up.
126. 126 How To Refund A Customer Who Paid Through Order Entry Go To Original Sales Order Click Invoice Button Click Add Credit Note Choose Create a draft credit note Write Reason Click Add Credit Note Select Draft Credit Note in List View and Validate
18. 18 How to Assign Work Order to a Scheduled Route Click Assign To Route Choose Date , Scheduled Route , and Add After Click Assign To Route. You will now land on the Dispatch View of the Scheduled Route so you can verify the Unit Location Work Order was added and is in the right spot. Adjust if needed.
41. 41 Portable Toilet cont’d Unit Recurrence Unit Recurrence is an EXTREMELY important field in the PRO Software System. It determines when a unit located on a jobsite gets serviced. There are a lot of options. Generally, Any Day Of Week is the default UNLESS the unit needs DOES NOT get serviced on a weekly schedule. See next page for Every other Week and 1X Monthly Services. PRO TIP: If you plan on running Master Route Optimizations you will need to choose options other than Any Day of Week. Ex –> 1x Weekly (Mon-Fri)
74. 74 Fill out Pop Up Form Information Choose Create a new contract OR Add to Existing Contract Invoice Every Date Start Date of Next Invoice Invoicing Type Click Create A New Contract Note –> In this example we set the Date Start to be 28 Days in the future. We set the Invoicing type to pre-paid and the Date of Next invoice the same as the start date. You have the option on the generated Invoice Contract to enable this customer for automatic recurring billing on any future invoices generated.
113. 113 Once the Unit Locations are imported, and geocoded we can click the Import button. IF you created and imported your locations through the Static Route options then you can start here to finish your MRO. Clicking import will bring in all your Location, Unit, and Service information so it can be run through the PROBot Master Route Optimizer. Work Orders are being generated based on Unit Service Demands. When it is complete you can click Go To Master Route Plan to start running the optimization algorithms. You can also click to see the Included Locations and Work Order Information. On the next menu click the GET INCLUDED WORK ORDERS buton to bring in the work orders that are going to be run under this plan. When ready click RUN THE PLAN to start.
115. 115 MRO cont’d Optimization Algorithms Tab Auto-apply the best result As the name implies, automatically creates the routes using the best resulting algorithm when running the plan with all the algorithms. By metric According to the chosen option (distance/duration/routes/minimum dropped jobs) Used algorithm – Set to the best resulting algorithm when all algorithms are done. Can be used to manually run the plan using that algorithm only. Algorithm results table – Apply and Deep Optimize:
143. 143 There’s a growing trend of customers paying bills later and later. Therefore, collectors must make every effort to collect money and collect it faster. PRO will help you define your follow-up strategy. To remind customers to pay their outstanding invoices, you can define different actions depending on how severely overdue the customer is. These actions are bundled into follow-up levels that are triggered when the due date of an invoice has passed a certain number of days. If there are other overdue invoices for the same customer, the actions of the most overdue invoice will be executed. By going to the customer record and diving into the “Overdue Payments” you will see the followup message and all overdue invoices. Click here to view on our demo server –> https://test.portabletoilets.app/web#id=4652&action=1171&model=re s.partner&view_type=form&menu_id=519
61. 61 Last Day of Month Billing Cycle Post-Paid Rubix Cube –> Open App Order Entry/Sales Click New Quotation/Draft Order Fill Out Order Information IF Billable –> Billing Lines Fill Out Work Order Information Click Save Click Confirm Work Order is Created Automatically Make sure to check Month to insure prorating works correctly
64. 64 Calendar Day of Month Billing Cycle Post-Paid Rubix Cube –> Open App Order Entry/Sales Click New Quotation/Draft Order Fill Out Order Information IF Billable –> Billing Lines Fill Out Work Order Information Click Save Click Confirm Work Order is Created Automatically Make sure to check Month to insure prorating works correctly
89. 89 Send Invoice Method The Send Invoice Method drop down can be found in all Customer Views. The options are: Email Mail PDF Printout This is an important field and needs to bet set in order to be able to Sort, Filter, and perform Actions based on what is set here on the customer. Ex –> You can print out a batch of invoices that need to be stuffed and mailed by Filtering a list of invoices. PRO TIP: Anything Customers with E-mail set here will have their invoice Automatically Sent after you Confirm it.
125. 125 Setting Up and Installing the IOS and Android Offline Apps Download App from Google Play or App Store Open App Click Menu –> Preferences Enter In PRO Application URL PRO Application Database Driver Login Username Driver Password Click The Back Arrow and your route Should be visible NOTE IMPORTANT URL MUST CONTAIN https://
21. 21 How to move Work Orders to different Scheduled Route Step 1 –> Open Target Scheduled Route To Dispatch View Click Toggle Orders Work Orders are now ready to move to a new route. In Pop Up Window choose the work orders that you want to move to another route. NOTE: If you want to move just one work order simply click the toggle button of the stop you want to move in Dispatch View and continue the workflow.
69. 69 Fill out Pop Up Form Information Choose Create a new contract OR Add to Existing Contract Invoice Every Date Start Date of Next Invoice Invoicing Type Click Create A New Contract Note In this example we will set the Date Start as our delivery date and the system will automatically fill out the correct date for the 1 st invoice to generate in 28 Days. Prorating is automatically calculated in all billing workflows in the PRO System. When we pickup this unit we will set an end date on the contract line and the prorate amount will be calculated from the end date for the final bill.
84. 84 Contracts cont’d Click Create to get started. Fill out Main Contract Information. All information at the top of the Invoice Contract will effect the Invoices and Invoice Lines that are created from this Contract. PRO TIP –> I recommend that you only have one contract per Unit Location. If you need to create combined invoices for customers there are other ways to do that in the PRO System. Keeping a single contract per Unit Location helps keep everything very clean. When you are ready to add some invoice line charges click add a line under the Recurring Invoices Tab.
23. 23 How to link a Driver to a Scheduled Route You have the option to Turn On automatic Linking in your Settings. This will automatically link a driver to a route ON THEIR PHONE when a Scheduled Route is created from a Static Route. You can also override the system at anytime by clicking the Send To Driver button the Scheduled Route and choosing the driver you want the route sent to ON THEIR PHONE. CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO Driver Users are specifically linked to Routes under PT Management. If you are having issues this is the final place to check and see if there is a problem linking the driver to a route. You can click Create and choose the Driver User and Route to create a link manually. Click Save when finished.
39. 39 Portable Toilets cont’d How to Print QR Codes QR Codes can be printed out individually or in bulk. If you wish to print out a single QR Code you can do that by clicking on the Unit and Print. NOTE: https://www.avery.com/blank/labels/94107 Initial QR Code is a special print that is used during implementation. The printout has the address of the unit on the label so drivers can know which unit to put it on. NOTE: It is only used as a key and is given in addition to the label printout. DO NOT printout Initial QR Code onto a label template. You can group and filter to select multiple units to print labels for in batches. Once you have selected the units you want to print in List View you can click Print and QR Code – Online Labels.
67. 67 28 Day Billing Cycle Post-Paid Order Workflow Ongoing Billing (NO BATCH BILLING) Rubix Cube –> Open App Order Entry/Sales Click New Quotation/Draft Order Fill Out Order Information IF Billable –> Billing Lines Fill Out Work Order Information Click Save Click Confirm Work Order is Created Automatically Make sure to check 28 Day or insure prorating works correctly
91. 91 Sales Tax Setup and Options There are a few different ways you can set and apply default sales tax in the PRO System. On the Customer On the Unit Location On the Zip Code On the Products You can find the Sales Tax Setup Menu by going to: Accounting –> Configuration –> Taxes PRO TIP: I recommend setting the default sales tax on the Unit Location. That way every time the Unit Location is invoiced the local tax rate is applied.
99. 99 Truck Management Setting up and Customizing the DVIR Checklists The PRO System allows you to create customized DVIR checklists for both pre and post route. They are signed by the driver after completion and are stored under each vehicle for easy organization after they are completed by the driver. Make sure that this feature is turned on in Settings. (See Common Settings Section) Rubix Cube –> Route Scheduling –> PRO Data –> Check Template Click Check Template Click which checklist you want to customize Click Edit At the top of the form you will set the Name, Type (FORM), and an email address (or multiple comma separated) that you wish for notifications to be sent to if a Driver Selects NO to an option.
128. 128 How to View Pickups and Dropoffs in PRO Step 1 Rubix Cube –> Route Scheduling –> Work Orders In PRO There are three Work Order States 1. Unassigned –> Not assigned to a route yet 2. Planned –> Assigned to a Scheduled Route 3. Completed –> Assigned and Marked Done The way to Filter and View different types of Services (Specials) is the same for all three states.
141. 141 Taking Payments In PRO, an invoice is considered to be paid when the associated accounting entry has been reconciled with the payment entries. If there has not been a reconciliation, the invoice will remain in the Open state until you have entered the payment. A typical journal entry generated from a payment will look like as follows: Receive a partial payment through the bank statement You can manually enter your bank statements in PRO, or you can import them in from a csv file or from several other predefined formats according to your accounting localization. Create a bank statement from the accounting dashboard with the related journal and enter an amount of $100 . Click this link to see on our demo server –> https://test.portabletoilets.app/web#id=1&action=306&active_id=10 &model=account.bank.statement&view_type=form&menu_id=519
19. 19 How To Do Basic Route Optimization Use the Optimize Route Button This button is found on both Static and Scheduled Routes. It will run a simple, single route optimization on your route. This will try to align your map pins in a logical and efficient order. Move the Order of a Route Stop. Click on the Pin you want to move. Click Move Order (Popup will appear) The stop will move to the new position. This does the same thing as a drag n drop. Type in the number/position you want to move the stop too. Click Move
22. 22 How to move Work Orders to different Scheduled Route cont’d Choose whether you want to MOVE these Work Orders to another Route OR Create a New Route with just these work orders. Choose your route if you are moving OR Fill out New Route Info if you are creating another route. PRO TIP –> Creating a new route will automatically setup the Driver you choose to run this route on their phone this feature is enabled in settings. Now Work Orders are Toggled Click Move Order To Another Route A Pop Up Will Appear
110. 110 MRO cont’d Importing Your Data Data can be imported in two ways: 1) Spreadhseet Import Template 2) Static Routes Both options will end up in the same place. Rubix Cube –> Dispatching –> Master Route Optimization Wizard Click Import Work Orders You can create and import datasets manually from this area OR if you are creating based on your Static Routes this next part will be done automatically. FOR STANDALONE IMPORTS Enter in your Work Order/Job site Information into the provided csv template. When ready click Save As and Choose CSV UTF-8
10. 10 The Importance of Grouping and Filtering This subject is so important that I feel the need to offer a page about it under the Critical Functions area of the manual. Grouping and filtering records (work orders, invoices, quotations, equipment) is one of the most powerful features of the PRO Software System. Once mastered, you will be able to get to whatever data/report you want to see quickly and efficiently. In the example below we have grouped our units first by Stage (whether Rented or Available) and then by Type of Unit. This allows to get an exact snapshot of what we have available in inventory for each type of equipment. Filters and groups can be stacked and then added to Favorites to be used by the user or shared to be available to other users in the system. Note: If you do not see the Filters or Group By drop down please look for the magnifying glass in the search bar at top and click it to expand out and show this functionality.
55. 55 Basic Invoicing and Billing The PRO Software System does a lot of the work for us regarding billing and invoice creation. We will cover the most common billing periods and scenarios in our examples. This includes: 28 Day Billing Post Paid (Sync to Batch Billing Day) Last Day of Month Billing Post Paid Calendar Day of Month Billing Post Paid 28 Day Billing Post Paid (Billing day is matched to day of delivery) Credit Card Up Front Payment Pre-Paid Before we start walking through the various scenarios it is important that we correctly configure out products (charge codes) to make sure that the prorating happens correctly. Rubix Cube –> Order Entry/Sales –> Products –> Products Click Create if you haven’t set up any products yet in the system.
70. 70 Credit Card Payment Up Front Will work for all prepaid orders. Rubix Cube –> Open App Order Entry/Sales Click New Quotation/Draft Order Fill Out Order Information IF Billable –> Billing Lines Fill Out Work Order Information Click Save DO NOT CLICK CONFIRM Make sure to check Price Per to insure future prorating works correctly
105. 105 General Settings Warnings On Customers Get warnings in order workflows on customers Auto Send Invoice Automatically sends Validated Invoices via email after confirmation. It runs every 4 hours Training Wheels This is the PRO Training Wheels setting that causes all Unit Locations on a Static Route to be added to the Scheduled Route. Damage Waiver Charge a damage waiver fee based on a percentage automatically. Environmental Compliance Charge a environmental compliance fee based on a percentage automatically.
106. 106 Automatically Close Unit Location This setting automatically closes a Unit Location after the last unit on a jobsite has been scanned and moves to the next jobsite. Yard Manager Scanning Features Enables the Driver Admin Dashboard Advanced Scanning Features This settings gives a driver permission to add/remove units from a Unit Location through the Driver Dashboard. Enable Driver to Switch Routes from Dashboard See Description Automatically Email Route Sheets Email the next day’s Scheduled Routes at 4am everyday to an email address Signature Options for Work Orders Control when drivers need signatures. Can be enabled or all work orders or for just pickups and drop offs.
109. 109 Master Route Optimization Standalone Application For use as a standalone multi-route creator with constraints By Vernon Hogan, Full Stack Engineer PRO Software Solutions Overview This program is used to apply optimization algorithms to route your service trucks more efficiently. It takes into account the following Constraints: 1) Driver Shift Hours 2) Waste and Freshwater Capacity 3) Amount of Freshwater Used Per Service 4) Mandatory Breaks For Drivers 5) Unit Service Times 6) Scheduled Service Days
28. 28 Click Locations Tab Click Edit Click “ Add a line” to add your first depot stop. Now add any Locations you want on this route. Do not worry about recurrence at this point. Click Save When finished change state from Draft to Running –>
100. 100 DVIR Checklists cont’d Underneath the top lines are the questions, check boxes, or text boxes you want filled out and/or answered. You can create your own by clicking on Add a line and following the instructions. Currently there are three options: Yes/No Checkbox Text Box Click the trash can to delete a line. Click Save when done. PRO TIP: You can make certain lines required by clicking the checkbox next to your question. If clicked driver will not be able to start his route until that is filled out.
101. 101 DVIR Checklists cont’d Checklists are assigned to Trucks. Click PRO Data –> Trucks Select a Truck to Open Details Click Edit Select Signed Documents Tab Choose which DVIR Checklist you want done at the beginning and/or End of Route by the driver. Click Save DVIR Checklists are stored here for future reference. Mechanics can be given access to just this part of the program so they can access and update records.
15. 15 Creating a New Customer and Location in the Work Order Entry Workflow Rubix Cube –> Route Scheduling –> Works Orders –> Unassigned Click Create Search For Customer by typing in Name. If not found Click Create and Edit A pop-up will appear. The first section is for the customer billing and main company information. After you have filled out this section Click the Unit Locations tab. Click Add to enter in a new location for this customer
25. 25 Choosing The Best Route For A New Job Site Or Special Static Route Overlay The Static Route Overlay shows a Unit Location on a map with your recurring Static Route Templates. The new job site is shown as a Large Purple Pin with the rest of your job sites overlayed on top. This allows you to see job sites that are close by. Clicking on the nearby pins allows you to see the Static Routes that nearby job site location are currently assigned too. You can then choose which route to assign a Special Work Order OR which Static Route a Unit Location should go on for recurring service in the future. Rubix Cube –> Dispatching –> Work Orders –> Unassigned Click any work order Click the Static Route Overlay Button A popup will appear to choose Depot and Day. Leave Day blank if you want to see ALL your recurring service stops. Click Show Static Route Overlay
96. 96 Batch Payments Group and Filter a List of Invoices you want to register payment for in a batch. NOTE: Must be same customer. Select Invoices in List View Click Action –> Register Payments Follow Instructions Tax-Exempt Customers Get with your trainer about how to setup tax-exempt customers. Credit Card Management Credit Card Payments are supported both over the phone or by your customer through the Customer Portal. See our various workflows for the specifics of how to process credit cards. Currently Authorize is the only Gateway that supports adding cards in advance. If you are using Authorize and it is setup on your system you will see the Add A Card option on the Customer Record, Sales Orders, and Invoices.
117. 117 Summary The purpose of the Master Route Optimization Standalone Application is to provide all PRO’s the ability to use technology to help manage and utilize their current resources and equipment. The average savings is around 20% TOTAL MILES DRIVEN The average # of TOTAL weekly routes being run is reduced by 15%. There is no greater way for a Portable Toilet company to save money and increase profitability than by being able to do more with the equipment that you have. This program will allow you to significantly increase the amount of services your business can handle WITHOUT adding more units or trucks. If you are interested in learning more about the MRO System and/or have PRO Software run your route data for you contact me and I will give you a quote. As Always...Have a great day! Vernon Hogan
133. 133 How to Setup a Commissioned Salesperson or Affiliate Step 1 Rubix Cube –> Contacts Select Employee or Affiliate Customer Edit –> Select Commission Tab Check Commission User Checkbox Select Commission Type and Amount Save NOTE: If you do not see these options then ask your PRO Trainer to Install our Commissions Module
33. 33 Click Edit Trash Can any Locations that need to be removed. Click Save Click Routes –> Static Routes Click Static Route with Locations to Add PRO TIP: Unit Locations can be removed from the Unit Location Detail View much easier than from here.
63. 63 Fill out Pop Up Form Information Choose Create a new contract OR Add to Existing Contract Invoice Every Date Start Date of Next Invoice There is No Invoice Type because it is post-paid by default. Click Create A New Contract Note –> The first invoice will be created for a prorated amount with the second invoice creating at full price. Prorating is automatically calculated in all billing workflows in the PRO System. The Next Invoice generated from this contract will be for your full monthly price and will be created on the Last Day of the Next Month. The Invoice Date will be the 1 st of the Month.
66. 66 Fill out Pop Up Form Information Choose Create a new contract OR Add to Existing Contract Invoice Every Date Start Date of Next Invoice Invoicing Type Click Create A New Contract Note –> This sets the date of delivery as the 1 st invoice date. The customer will be billed a flat monthly price on the same calendar day each month until the unit is picked. Prorating is automatically calculated in all billing workflows in the PRO System. When this unit is picked up you will add an End Date on the created contract line and the final invoice will be generated with a prorated amount depending upon how far into the billing cycle you are.
112. 112 MRO cont’d NOTES –> Importing a list of locations Each has its own tab on the form where we load from a file and geolocalize from text addresses using Google or Mapbox (if geolocalization is needed of course, if lat/lng is already included in the file we skip it). We can also import your original routes to be used for comparison in our reporting. Vehicle Information We can either provide a total number of vehicles to be used in the master route optimization and the tank capacities (fresh/wastewater) and they will be created for just this run OR we can import your trucks and capacities from a .csv file. PRO TIP: Importing your truck info if it is not already in the system is much easier than creating vehicles one at a time. Talk with your trainer if you need help importing your vehicles.
58. 58 28 Day Billing Cycle Post-Paid Order Workflow (Sync to next Batch Billing Day) Rubix Cube –> Open App Order Entry/Sales Click New Quotation/Draft Order Fill Out Order Information IF Billable –> Billing Lines Fill Out Work Order Information Click Save Click Confirm Work Order is Created Automatically CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO Make sure to check 28 day to insure prorating works correctly
27. 27 Creating A Static Route Rubix Cube –> Route Scheduling –> Routes –> Static Routes Click Create Button Click General Route Information Tab Fill out –> Name Driver Vehicle Depot Day of Week Click Save PRO TIP: Always start and end your Static Routes with a Depot Stop to get the best optimization results.
75. 75 Septic Order Workflows It is very common for PRO Clients to also service and pump septic systems in addition to portable toilets. These workflows are very similar to portable toilet orders with one major difference. Septic drivers generally need to be able to take payment onsite as well as modify the invoice in case of extra charges. The PRO System can be configured to allow Septic Drivers to modify invoices and take payment onsite. Talk to your trainer about getting your Septic team configured up and trained on these workflows. Rubix Cube –> Sales/Order Entry Click Create Fill out order information the same as previous workflows. Make sure to choose Special –> Septic under the Work Order Information Tab. Click Save
134. 134 How to Assign a Customer to Commissioned Salesperson Rubix Cube –> Sales –> Customers Select Customer Set Commission Salesperson (Can be Employee or Another Customer) Save NOTE: Currently PRO Support Commissions Based of PAYMENTS If you want to see Commissions and amounts go to Accounting –> Customers –> Payments Group By Payment Date (Month) Group By Commission Salesperson Columns are Totaled on right for commission amounts
137. 137 Basic Invoice Creation Draft invoices can be manually generated from other documents such as Sales Orders, Purchase Orders,etc. Although you can create a draft invoice directly if you would like. An invoice must be provided to the customer with the necessary information in order for them to pay for the goods and services ordered and delivered. It must also include other information needed to pay the invoice in a timely and precise manner Draft invoice The system generates invoice which are initially set to the Draft state. While these invoices remain unvalidated, they have no accounting impact within the system. There is nothing to stop users from creating their own draft invoices. Let’s create a customer invoice with following information: Customer: Daffy Duck Product: 1x Weekly Service Quantity: 1 Unit Price: 100 Taxes: Tax 8%
43. 43 A Basic Driver Dashboard Walk-through Device –> Iphone 10xr Step 1 –> Log In To Application Step 2 –> Click Driver Dashboard Icon Note: You will always login to your current assigned route. Step 3 –> Choose Vehicle Step 4 –> Fill Out Pre/Post Trip Checklist (OPTIONAL) Step 5 –> You should land at your Depot Location stop. This will give you any pickup or dropoff information so you know how to load truck. When ready to start Tap Twice Close Location Without Scanning
78. 78 Septic Workflow cont’d You have now created a draft invoice. You can still view and/or edit if needed. The Invoice will stay in a Draft State until the Septic Driver completes the order and either logs in to Confirm and Register Payment and/or modify the Invoice due to extra charges. SEPTIC DRIVER SPECIFIC PART OF WORKFLOW Rubix Cube –> Order Entry Open The Order Click Invoices This will take your driver to the draft invoice. PRO TIP: IF Septic Drivers are going to need to access this order to modify you can set the Salesperson as the Septic Driver to allow easier access when they log in to orders.
11. 11 Views Another topic you will gear discussed in my classes or when training are Views. In short, views are how we are looking at a table of your data. Again, this could be invoices, equipment, user information, quotes, work orders, jobsites, or any number of other data tables. You can switch views in the upper right hand part of your screen underneath the “Magnifying Glass” in your search bar. The three most commonly used Views in the system are List, Map, and Kanban. I will briefly go over each in more detail below. List View is the most like an excel spreadsheet. It is the most important View because it allows us to sort, group, and filter our data. We can then select multiple records and perform group actions like Sending Invoices, Printing Reports, Registering Batch Payments, or Exporting data to an excel spreadsheet. In the example below I have grouped my orders by Customer and then selected a few records to perform an Action on.
57. 57 Optional CRM Step Before Order Entry CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management and is used to communicate with both current customers and perspective clients about potential projects and events they may have. It can be used as a standalone application or added to the PRO Order of Operations Order Entry Workflows. Part 1 –> First Contact Rubix Cube –> CRM –> Create Fill Out Name –> Fill Out Customer Info –> Click Edit –> Click Save If you have email information filled out then you can message through the application to the customer as well as create a Draft Order from this screen. It flows directly into the Order Entry Workflows that we go over next.
119. 119 Asset Creation Cont’d Step 4 –> Click Create Fill Out Name Asset Category –> Restroom Trailer, Generator, etc... Product (This is just a placeholder and won’t be used in orders so it can be anything) Depreciation Dates –> Manual First Depreciation Date –> Leave if Unsure Click Save and CONFIRM Your asset should be choosable in your Order Entry Area. Contact your PRO Trainer if you have any questions.
136. 136 Bank Account Reconciliation and Invoicing Information PRO supports multiple invoicing and payment workflows, so you can choose and use the ones that match your business needs. Whether you want to accept a single payment for a single invoice, or process a payment spanning multiple invoices and taking discounts for early payments, you can do so efficiently and accurately. From Draft Invoice to Profit and Loss If we pick up at the end of a typical ‘order’ scenario, after the unit have been delivered, you will: issue an invoice; receive payment; deposit that payment at the bank; make sure the Customer Invoice is closed; follow up if Customers are late; and finally present your Income on the Profit and Loss report and show the decrease in Assets on the Balance Sheet report. Invoicing in in the USA occurs when a contractual obligation is met. NOTE: This is a walk through starting with creating an invoice manually for example purposes. PRO recommends that you create your invoices and invoice contracts through the Order Entry/Sales Workflows to most efficiently track your orders and services.
36. 36 Setting up Static Routes to Auto Create Step 1 –> Open Up The Static Route you would like to have Auto Create Step 2 –> Click Edit Step 3 –> Click the Static Route Configuration Option Tab Step 4 –> Check the Box Enable Automatic Static Creation Step 5 –> Set the Recurrence to 7 if it is a weekly route and you want it to occur every 7 days. Step 6 –> Set 1 in the # of Routes In Advance Line to have it always create one week out. Step 7 –> Set the Date Start for Today Step 8 –> Save Step 9 –> Repeat on the rest of your Static Routes NOTE –> It will take a few hours for all your next week’s routes to create.
49. 49 Dashboard Button Options UNIT NOTES –> Basically a Unit Log. This may be hidden on your dashboard depending upon configuration. Unit Details –> Lets you see if you have added or removed units successfully. Also gives a list of the service status of the onsite units. Set Location –> This button lets you jump around your route and service stops out of order. You will be always be taken back to earliest unfinished stop after completing a stop out of order. Move Location –> This button allows you to bump the jobsite up a few service stops ahead. You would use this if you do not want to mark a Unit Not-Serviced but plan on coming back that same day. GPS To Location –> This Geocodes the Location Stop. Please Click this ONLY if you are at the Jobsite. Add Note –> Adds notes onto the work order for office staff to see.
108. 108 Price Per Service Billing Price Per Gallon Billing Invoice Number Sequences Talk with your trainer if you want to set your invoice numbers to start at a specific number. This is a normal part of billing implementation. However, sales orders, quotation, and other documents can have customized number sequences as well. Offline Scanning with iOS and Android Apps The PRO System has installable apps available for offline scanning and truck tracking. If you are in a lowe coverage area ask your trainer about the offline scanning options. NOTE –> These have minimal functionality currently. However, we are in development of a new, updated version due out in mid 2021. This setting can be enabled to allow for service logs to automatically increase the price per service quantity in a contract. This setting can be enabled for units to price by the gallon. It can link to the driver dashboard and allow drivers to log how many gallons they pumped.
146. 146 Quotation/Order Templates In PRO Quotation Templates are the fastest and easiest way to enter orders in PRO. This is because of the flexibility it gives you in setting up your billing lines as well as your work orders to auto populate. Quotation Templates can be found under –> Sales/Order Entry –> Configuration –> Quotation Templates After clicking to the Quotation Templates Menu click Create to Setup your first Template. This template can then be selected in Order Entry to populate out your work order and Billing Information. In this example we are going to create a template for a weekend special event order. We will setup the billing lines as well as the pickup and dropoff work orders to make entering this order as efficient as possible. NOTE –> If you do not see this option contact your PRO Trainer and they will install this useful module on your application.
8. 8 Part 2 –> Android Open Chrome Web Browser Navigate to the Driver Dashboard by going to –> https://demo.portabletoilets.app Click Driver Dashboard Click Three Dots Icon Top Right Screen Click Add to Home Screen This same workflow is used to connect all driver devices to their Driver Dashboard which is why it is the very first thing we cover in this instruction manual. Keeping our technicians connected and using the application throughout their day will yield the highest efficiency gains throughout the rest of your business.
29. 29 Create a Scheduled Route by clicking the Create A Scheduled Route Button Choose the Name and Date you want to create the scheduled route on Click Create Route The created route can be found under This Week’s or Next Week’s Routes PRO TIP CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO You can add Unit Locations to a Static Route via the the Unit Locations Detail View. You can also view any Static Routes a jobsite/unit Location may already be assigned too. If you wish to clear a Unit Location from all Static Routes AND clear any units that might have been assigned to that Location click the Clear units from location button (RED).
45. 45 First Service Stop Note: Jobsite specific pickup and dropoff Requests are Listed on the Jobsite Page. Step 1 –> Enter QR Number Manually OR Tap Camera to Scan Unit Click Submit Step 2 –> This Location is a Drop-Off So we check the Assign unit to location Box Step 3 –> Scroll Down and Click Q8 DROPOFF Note: You do NOT need to scan and click Unit Serviced again. Unit is now added to the Location. Click Unit Details to Confirm. After successful processing of actions the Gold Button will Turn Green. Click To Move to Next Location.
124. 124 Differences Between Online and Offline Driver Dashboards The Online Driver Dashboard is the official dashboard of PRO and the one we recommend using at all times when you have internet service. The offline application is for drivers that have to service units in remote areas and need to be able to perform critical functionality offline. NOTE Performing Pickups and Dropoffs as well as scanning units NOT already assigned to jobsites/unit locations will NOT work with the Offline Scanner. If you have drivers performing pickups and dropoffs offline we recommend that they add what units they picked up and dropped off in their Notes so that dispatch can update the system. If you are just getting started scanning units please use the ONLINE version of the dashboard to add your units to jobsites and for scanning the first time. Offline Driver App Functionality List 1) Scan Units ALREADY on Jobsites Service/Not-Serviced 2) Take a Picture of the Jobsite 3) Place a map pin and geocode the Jobsite 4) Leave Notes about Jobsite 5) View all your route stops and any driver/work order notes 6) Marking Work Orders Done
157. 157 QB Cont’d NOTES –> Quickbooks only allows 1 Unique Number per Journal on your Chart of Accounts. If you don’t see a corresponding COA account in PRO you can simply create one, assign a 6 digit number, and name it. We recommend when creating a new COA Account in PRO that you give it the EXACT same name as your corresponding Quickbooks Account. You MUST fill out the Number Column for ALL your Quickbooks Accounts regardless of whether you will be receiving data from PRO into it. Currently, PRO is offering automatic exporting of the following: Customers Quotations Invoices Payments Products Taxes IMPORTANT!! When you have completed the steps outlined in this walkthrough contact your PRO Trainer to setup a meeting to finalize the connection and test. DO NOT try to setup this yourself.
13. 13 Map View The descriptions says it all. Map view is used to look at records that have associated GPS coordinates on a map. Grouping and Filtering can be applied to this view in some cases. Below we have a couple of examples of Map View in action. Example 1 –> Here we have a filtered view of our drop offs and extra services for today’s routes. PRO TIP –> Specials are work orders that are for unique one-time services. Example 2 –> Here we have a route overlay display with the pins colors showing different routes. We can use this to help us find out if we need to move service stops to increase effeciency.
14. 14 Basic Dispatching CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO This section of the manual will go over how to do basic dispatching workflows. These workflows will have your team member start in the Route Scheduling/Dispatch module. NOTE –> During Billing Implementation we will move to the Order Entry/Sales module for creating most work orders so that billing AND work order information are entered in one workflow. What is the difference between a Scheduled Route and a Static Route? Answer –> In the PRO System we have two types of routes, Scheduled and Static. Static Routes are simply a list of Jobsites/Unit Locations that you service on a regular basis. These are the route templates that we use to create our Scheduled Routes. Rubix Cube –> Route Scheduling/Dispatch –> Scheduled Routes –> Static Route Templates Scheduled Routes are made up of a list of WORK ORDERS that are scheduled to service Jobsites/Unit Locations. We will then add our SPECIAL Work Orders to our Scheduled Routes. These include pickups, dropoffs, switchouts, and extra services. This allows our dispatching team to dynamically change these routes and respond to the inevitable changes that have to be made in real time to a route caused by a driver calling in sick or a truck break down.
40. 40 Portable Toilets cont’d If you do not have unit numbers assigned yet you can just print out all your stickers and divide up amongst your drivers. They will take the stickers and perform the drop off workflow to link a unit to a sticker and thus a jobsite. Get with your trainer about this to make sure this is done correctly during implementation. IF you have already assigned Unit #’s to Locations then we will sort and print out stickers according to route so we can give a driver just his stickers for the day. To do this: Open the Scheduled Route in Dispatching/Route Scheduling Click Equipment On-Site Toggle List View Select All Units Print QR Code – Online Labels ALSO Print Initial QR Code PRO TIP: Initial QR Code is used as a key so drivers know which labels to put on a unit. DO NOT print this onto labels. Give to drivers as a regular printout with their route sheet.
42. 42 Portable Toilets cont’d Setting up Units for Every Other Week and 1x Monthly Service Open Target Unit Details Page Click Edit Click Unit Service Recurrence Choose Every Other Week Another Drop Down Will Appear Choose the Day Of Week Click on Serviced underneath the Recurrence drop down to tell the system the last time the unit was serviced. NOTE: This will be set in the future by the driver when they scan and service the unit. The system will not either schedule or skip servicing this unit on the following week’s scheduled route depending upon what you set here. Do the same if Monthly except select 1X Monthly in Recurrence Options.
51. 51 A Quick Note About Confirming Units Onsite Driver Dashboard After you scan/enter number have your driver confirm the units that are onsite by click Unit Details. IF there are units that were added by mistake or were already registered in the system they will show here. TO remove the driver can 1 –> scan/enter unit # 2 –> Select Pickup to set unit back to Available State and Clear off Customer and Location Information OR 3 –> Click Unit Details –> scroll finger to right to see the Scanned Toggle and an “X” (OPTIONAL FEATURE) You can simply click the X to remove the incorrectly added unit. If you do not want to give your drivers this option let me know and I will hide the button.
114. 114 MRO Cont’d Master Route Parameters Depot origin and destination for every route Must have lat/lng data Add one disposal location per route If checked, one of the disposal locations (from the Disposal Locations tab) will be added per each route. Optimize as one set (disregard weekdays) Optimizes without taking any weekly schedules into account, all as one big bunch spreading the resulting routes sequentially Afterwards. Deep Optimize Better optimization results are achieved if you check the ‘Deep MR optimization step’ checkbox taken from the Settings (25 default, larger value => slightly better results, but substantially longer execution time) Use Weekly Driver Schedule Option to specify which drivers/vehicles are available per each day of week. Territories Territories (Master data – Territories) are sets of locations which can be used to group results/run a master route plan for more depot locations (assigning one or more territories for each depot).
2. 2 Table Of Contents Critical Functions How To Login --- Page 6 How To Login And Use Application On Your Phone --- Page 7 How To Reset A Password For A User --- Page 9 VIDEO INCLUDED The Importance Of Grouping And Filtering --- Page 10 Views --- Pages 11-13 Dispatching Functions And Workflows How To Create A Work Order --- Page 15 How To Assign Work Order To A Scheduled Route --- Page 18 Difference Between Static And Scheduled Routes --- Page 14 How To Do Basic Optimization --- Page 19 How To Create A Scheduled Route From A Static Route --- Page 29 How To Link A Driver To A Scheduled Route --- Page 23 How To Move Work Orders To A Different Route --- Pages 21, 22 The Importance Of The Unit Location Detail Page --- Page 24 How To Split Routes --- Pages 21, 22 How To Reverse Routes --- Page 20 How To Choose The Best Route For A New Job Site --- Page 25 Static Route Creation And Management --- Pages 25-36 Exporting Static Routes --- Page 35 Printing And Sending Route Sheets --- Page 35 Setting Up Static Routes To Auto Create --- Page 36 Depots And Yards --- Page 37 How to View Pickups and Dropoffs –> Pages 128-132
48. 48 REGULAR SERVICE Step 1 –> Scan Unit or Enter Number Step 2 –> Click Unit Serviced Note: Click Unit-Not Serviced if you cannot service the unit normally for any reason. You may be prompted to Take A Picture. If camera does not enable click Flip Camera to try to force the camera out of selfie mode. You can always click Add Note to add a note to this Work Order so Office Staff can know what is going on. PRO TIP: Use the GPS To Location Button to get better coordinates for your Unit Locations. This will update the GPS coordinates on file for the Location so the driver will get mapped to the exact spot the next time he services that jobsite.
118. 118 How to Create New Assets in PRO for Reservations Step 1 –> Open PRO Step 2 –> Click Asset Reservations NOTE: Name might be slightly different depending upon your individual customizations. If you don’t see it on your app dashboard contact your PRO Trainer to have them install it for you. NOTE: You may have to click off the Tracking Assets Filter in search bar if you aren’t tracking your assets using PRO. Step 3 –> IF you already have some Assets Created the easiest way is to click on any of them and click Action –> Duplicate Change Name to New Asset and Click Save and Confirm Asset is now viewable in your Reservations system for use during the Order Entry process. IF you don’t have any assets already in the system go to next page.
4. 4 Driver Functions And Workflows How To Setup A Driver --- Page 7,8,23,43 How To Open Driver Dashboard --- Page 43 Route Overview Options --- Page 44 How To Scan And Update A Unit --- Pages 45-48 How To Pick-Up Units --- Pages 45-48 How To Drop Off Units --- Pages 45-48 How To Take A Picture Of A Unit Or Jobsite --- Page 50 How To Service Jobsites Out Of Order --- Page 50 Offline Installable App Ios And Android --- Page 108,124,125 Troubleshooting ONLINE Dashboard GPS and Camera –> 120-122 Portable Toilets And Equipment Management How To Create Different Unit Types --- Page 38 How To Print QR Codes --- Pages 39, 40 Unit Recurrence --- Page 41 How To Setup Eow And Monthly Services --- Page 42 How to Create New Assets for Reservations –> Pages 118-119 Truck Management Setting Up And Customizing The DVIR Checklists --- Pages 99-101 Truck Tracking --- Page 102 Service Records --- Page 102 Employee And Attendance Management Attendance Tracking Options --- Page 103 Human Resources Management --- Page 104 Timesheets --- Page 103 Exporting Timesheet Information Into Excel --- Page 103 Linking DVIR Checklists To Attendance Tracking --- Page 107
5. 5 Most Common Settings (Click on Setting to See Video) Warnings and Blocks on Customers at Order Entry --- Pages 105-108 Enabling Auto Sending of Validated Invoices --- Pages 105-108 Turning ON/OFF Training Wheels --- Pages 105-108 Damage Waiver --- Pages 105-108 Environmental Compliance --- Pages 105-108 Pickup and Drop Off Channel --- Pages 105-108 Automatically Close Unit Location Driver Dashboard --- Pages 105-108 Enable Yard Manager Scanner For A User --- Pages 105-108 Advanced Scanning Features --- Pages 105-108 Enable Driver to Switch Routes from Dashboard --- Pages 105-108 Automatically Email Route Sheets --- Pages 105-108 Automatic Route Linking of Driver --- Pages 105-108 Signature Options for Work Orders --- Pages 105-108 DVIR Pre-Trip and Post-Trip Checklist Management --- Pages 105-108 Automatic Attendance --- Pages 105-108 Track Your Trucks on a Scheduled Route --- Pages 105-108 Automatic Creation Work Orders On Order Confirmation --- Pages 105-108 Price Per Service Billing --- Pages 105-108 Price Per Gallon Billing --- Pages 105-108 Offline Scanning Options --- Pages 105-108 Master Route Optimization Importing Data into the MRO --- Pages 109-117 Importing a list of locations --- Pages 109-117 Capacity Constraints --- Pages 109-117 Depot --- Pages 109-117 Running an MRO on your Static Routes --- Pages 109-117 Standalone Multi-Route Creator with Constraints --- Pages 109-117
152. 152 PRO Software Quickbooks Online Connector Part 1 Setup and Preparation If you are wanting to export your data out of PRO into Quickbooks Online automatically or manually there are a few steps you need to complete to get everything ready. Open your PRO Application and go to –> Accounting –> Configuration –> Chart of Accounts The first column you will see contains the codes for your PRO Chart of Accounts. You will need to add the corresponding COA Code to your Quickbooks Online COA so that your data is exported to the correct journals. You may need to create any missing accounts in PRO that you have in your QB Chart of Accounts List. You can do this by clicking Create and filling out the account information. NOTE: PRO Clients are responsible for mapping their QB Chart of Accounts to the PRO Chard of Accounts to insure that transactions are going to the correct journal. If you are unable to do this please contact your CPA to get their help OR reach out to your PRO Trainer if you would like to hire PRO to do this set this up for you. We charge a flat rate of $999 to perform this service.
3. 3 Invoicing And Billing Pro Order Of Operations --- Pages 57-82 How To Create And Email A Quotation --- Page 58 How To Manually Confirm A Draft Order Order --- Page 58 How To Create An Invoice --- Page 58 How To Print And Email Sales Orders And Invoices --- Pages 70, 71 How To Create Service Codes And Products --- Pages 55, 56 28 Day Billing --- Pages 58-60 Monthly Billing --- Pages 64-66 Last Day Of Month Billing --- Pages 61-63 Credit Card Payments --- Pages 70-72 Billing A Septic Order In Pro --- Pages 75-82 Enabling Septic Driver To Take Payment Onsite --- Pages 75-82 Recurring Billing And Contract Management --- Pages 83-85 How To Send Automatic Monthly Customer Statements --- Page 86 Validating Multiple Invoices --- Page 87 Printing Invoices And Statements --- Page 88 How to Batch Print Invoices --- Page 88 Send Invoice Method --- Page 89 Automated Damage Waiver --- Page 105 Automated Environmental Compliance --- Page 105 How to Add A Customer To The Customer Portal –> Page 122 How To Refund A Customer Who Paid Through Order Entry –> 126,127 Setup a Commissioned Salesperson or Affiliate –> Pages 133-135 Quotation – Order Templates –> Pages 146-151 Quickbooks Online Connection and Setup –> Pages 152 -157 Accounting Financial Reports --- Page 90 Sales Tax Setup And Options --- Pages 91,92 Chart Of Accounts --- Page 93 Vendor Management And Expenses --- Page 94 Supported Credit Card Gateways --- Page 95 Batch Payments --- Page 96 Tax-Exempt Customers --- Page 96 Credit Card Management --- Page 96 Payment Reports --- Page 97 Credit Memos --- Page 98 Bank Account Reconciliation and Invoicing Information – Pages 136-145
- 161 Total Views
- 134 Website Views
- 27 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 2 prosoftware.app
- 1 portabletoilets.app
- 3 pro.greensborowebservices.com
New Client Welcome Video From Vernon2679 Views .
How To Login PRO Software2659 Views .
The Importance Of Grouping And Filtering2658 Views .
Scanning Unit QR PRO Software2519 Views .
Adding New Work Order To Route2475 Views .
Assigning Drivers To Routes2469 Views .
Portable Toilet Management Unit Detail Walkthrough2460 Views .
Overview Of The Driver Dashboard PRO Software2411 Views .
Printing QR Code PRO Software2394 Views .
Driver Dashboard Features PRO Software2351 Views .
How To Print QR Code Labels PRO Software2332 Views .
DVIR Pre-Trip and Post-Trip Checklist Management2232 Views .
Portable Toilet Management Overview2223 Views .
How To Create A Static Route2200 Views .
Adding A Work Order To A Route PRO Software2168 Views .
Driver Unit Picture Workflow2164 Views .